Winter Series 2018 Clinic
2018 Winter Series Clinic
San Jose Bicycle Club presents its ninth annual Winter Series Clinic on Sunday, September 30th from 8 am to 2 pm in South San Jose.
The clinic will focus on pack riding skills with an emphasis on safety. This will include topics such as pacelining, emergency braking, cornering, and changing a flat tire. Regardless if you are new to cycling and looking to join some group rides or are an experienced racer, this is the clinic for you! Past clinics have been a rousing success, with most of the clinic graduates participating in the Winter Series. Many continued on to race USA Cycling sanctioned events.
The Winter Series is a handicapped series of time trials, criteriums and road rides held most Sunday mornings starting in late September and continuing until mid-December. The events are a low-key way to discover the fast paced world of competitive cycling. The SJBC membership is known for its support and mentoring of new riders.
This clinic does not offer NCNCA upgrade points. Please refer to the NCNCA website for clinics that do.
Costs for the clinic are the following (includes lunch):
SELL BUTTONS HERE
$133 - Clinic + SJBC Membership + Winter Series season pass ($40 savings!)
$103 - Clinic + SJBC Membership + Limited Winter Series season pass (first three events) ($30 savings)
$50 - Clinic only
$10 - Juniors (clinic only; membership is another $10)
Juniors (18 and under) will be accepted for $10 (cost of lunch) and space is limited to six juniors.
Student to instructor ratio is 6:1, with a 30 registrant limit.
Reservations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. We filled within a few weeks last year...sorry, no refunds as we have a limited amount of space.
How to sign up for the clinic:
- Send an email to our clinic registration coordinator indicating you want to reserve your spot at the clinic. Please provide your name, age, email address, and cell phone number.
- Bring a signed Winter Series Clinic Release Form with you on the day of the event.
How to pay for the Clinic:
- Send payment to email address email@example.com via Paypal, using the buttons above.
- Mail a check payable to 'San Jose Bicycle Club' Please include your email address in the memo field of the check or on a separate piece of paper. Send to:
7426 Tulare Hill Dr., San Jose, CA 95139
- Bring cash or check with you to the clinic on the day of the event. Please provide exact change if bringing cash.
Questions: Please contact the